Changing Your Address With USCIS

July 2nd, 2011

Produced by: Jessica Coscia

The law requires that most non-U.S. citizens report a change of address within 10 days of moving by completing a Form AR-11, Change of Address. In addition, if you have filed an application with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) and you move to a new address it is important to notify them of the change. This instructional video will show you how you can complete Form AR-11 to notify USCIS of your new address. You can also obtain more information on the AR-11 at

TAGS: , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply